Rozum Robotics is an engineering robotics manufacturer based in Belarus. We design, produce and sell top-class compact motors, robotic arms and robotic solutions all over the world. High-Tech park member. Own RD and production facilities. 60+ office people.
Whom we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer with a strong technical background to join our team. Your work will be mainly focused on the Rozum Cafe (robot barista) Project (https://youtu.be/TECrWVR-uBI).
• Collaborate with developers and managers to understand requirements and desired outcomes;
• Determine the needs of the end users and set up technical documentation;
• Organize, create and update support documents for the products;
• Re-think existing project and process documentation;
• Use photos, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding;
• Create, adapt, and follow the project’s schedules and deadlines.
• Bachelor degree in Technical Communications or equivalent to professional technical writing experience
• 3+ years of experience of creating and writing technical documentation in the tech industry
• Experience working within technical learning organizations is a plus
• Ability to describe complex and technical topics clearly and reliably in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
• Operational mindset, flexibility, critical thinking
• Analytical mindset, attention to detail
• High level of responsibility and independence
• Upper Intermediate and higher English lvl
We offer the following benefits instead:
• Comfortable and cozy office;
• Highly competitive salary;
• Young and friendly people inspired by the product.
Apply for Position
We will send you the ROI calculator for PULSE75 within the next 24 hours.