Required work experience: 3–6 years
Full-time, full day
Who we are: The first and leading company in Eastern Europe for the development of collaborative robots.
What we do: We create high-precision robotics for various fields: from HoReCa to mechanical engineering.
Why we do this: Our team consists of completely different people, but we are all united by one idea - to make the world a better place with the help of robots.
Who we are looking for: A system administrator with DevOps skills, who loves his job and does it responsibly.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience in administering Linux and Windows servers (at least 3 years)
- AD, 1C administration experience: Accounting, SolidWorks PDM (or similar) servers
- Understanding the principles of CI / CD and experience in automating a development pipeline using Gitlab or Jenkins
- Experience writing bash/shell scripts
- Experience with Docker
- Support for the website, mail servers, distribution servers, CRM systems
- Ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the company's IT infrastructure.
Education and necessary work experience:
- Completed higher (secondary special) education
- Work experience of at least three years
- Ability to express your thoughts correctly both orally and in writing.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, GO, Ruby)
- Experience in LAN installation and PC assembly
- Experience with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira) at the system administrator level
- A possibility to join a team of high-level professionals passionate about their work and ready to share knowledge
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth
- Comfortable office and workplace
- Frequent business trips
- A flexible start of the working day. There is an option to move around the working hours in order to work more efficiently.
Apply for Position
- Server Administration
- Network equipment administration