We design, manufacture and market compact motors, robotic arms, and robotic solutions. Our company is a High Tech Park resident.
We have our own R&D and production facilities. There are 60+ people working at the company.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a separate project — the robot barista Rozum Café.
The key task is to launch an updated version of Rozum Café within the framework of several releases and in no longer than 12 months.
• Lead the full project cycle (from the development of the rules to the retrospective)
• Budget the project
• Regular and systematic work with the team (staff selection, distribution of tasks, control and constant communication)
• Select of external contractors
• Scheduling, deadline control, and development tempo adherence
• Maintain project reporting (visualization)
• Resource and risk management
• Build communications from bottom to top and the other way round.
• Experience in the role of Project Manager and Scrum master on complex long-term projects with a physical product (not only with software, but also with procurement, external contractors, integration processes) at least 3 years
• Experience in the development and implementation of project management methodology
• Experience in implementing software products for project management automation
• Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, experience with these approaches
• English skills at a conversational level
• Stress resistance.
• The opportunity to engage in an innovative, absolutely unique project that can change the world
• Work in a successful and fast-growing company
• Competitive salary
• Modern office
• Flexible start of the working day. There is an opportunity to shift working hours in order to work more efficiently.
• Kanban ScrumApply for Position
We will send you the ROI calculator for PULSE75 within the next 24 hours.