We design, manufacture and market compact motors, robotic arms, and robotic solutions. Our company is a High Tech Park resident.
We have our own R&D and production facilities. There are 60+ people working at the company.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a separate project — the robot barista Rozum Café. The key task is to launch an updated version of Rozum Café within the framework of several releases and in no longer than 12 months.
· Lead the full cycle of the project from the development of the rules to the retrospective;
· Budget the project;
· Form a team;
· Select external contractors;
· Control the deadlines;
· Maintain project reporting (visualization);
· Set the general rhythm of development; · Resource management;
· Build communications from bottom to top and the other way round.
· Experience in the development and implementation of project management methodology;
· Experience in implementing software products for project management automation;
· Work experience as Project Manager and Scrum master for at least 3 years;
· Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, experience with these approaches;
· English skills at a conversational level;
· Stress resistance.
· The opportunity to engage in an innovative, absolutely unique project that can change the world;
· Work in a successful and fast-growing company;
· Competitive salary;
· Modern office;
· Flexible start of the working day. There is an opportunity to shift working hours in order to work more efficiently.
· Kanban ScrumApply for Position
We will send you the ROI calculator for PULSE75 within the next 24 hours.