Required work experience: 3-6 years
Full time work, flexible start hours
Rozum Robotics. We design, manufacture and market compact motors, robotic arms and robotic solutions worldwide. High Tech Park resident. We have our own R&D and production facilities. Office 50+ people.
Our team consists of completely different people, but we are all united by one idea - to make the world a better place using robots.
Business analyst (IT, software / hardware) who will take on the support of the development team in defining the characteristics for our products.
• Development and management of system requirements for software and hardware systems;
• Analysis of architectural solutions, interfaces of related systems;
• Writing internal documentation.
• Technical mindset
• Systems thinking
• Logic and the ability to express your thoughts simply and clearly
• Experience collecting, analyzing, documenting, and validating product-specific requirements
• Experience with modeling languages and environments
• Experience in teamwork with PO, QA, Dev and knowledge of their functionality
• Knowledge of system development methodology
• Knowledge of software development and implementation lifecycle in terms of analytics.
• Knowledge of modern protocols and hardware interfaces;
• Understanding of electronics, circuitry;
• Experience in Agile;
• Knowledge and application of the theory of automatic control;
• Knowledge of the basics of programming;
• Experience in integration analytics
• Understanding of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts
• Process modeling (Matlab/Simulink).
• Work on a product at the peak of technology;
• Creative atmosphere and a team of like-minded people;
• Comfortable office and workplace;
• Competitive salary;
• Coffee, cookies and corporate activities (how could it be without it).
We will send you the ROI calculator for PULSE75 within the next 24 hours.