Required work experience: 3-6 years
Full time work, flexible start hours
Rozum Robotics. We design, manufacture and market compact motors, robotic arms and robotic solutions worldwide. High Tech Park resident. We have our own R&D and production facilities. Office 60+ people.
Our team consists of completely different people, but we are all united by one idea - to make the world a better place using robots.
Business analyst (IT, software / hardware) who will take on the support of the development team in defining the characteristics for our products.
· Development and management of system requirements for software and hardware systems;
· Analysis of architectural solutions, interfaces of related systems;
· Writing internal documentation.
· Experience in using languages and modeling environments;
· Experience in teamwork with PO, QA, Dev and knowledge of their functionality;
· Knowledge of system development methodology;
· Systems thinking;
· Knowledge of the life cycle of software development and implementation of it in terms of analytics.
· Knowledge of modern protocols and hardware interfaces;
· Understanding of electronics, circuitry;
· Experience in Agile;
· Knowledge and application of the theory of automatic control;
· Knowledge of the basics of programming;
· Experience in integration analytics.
· Work on a product at the peak of technology;
· Creative atmosphere and a team of like-minded people;
· Comfortable office and workplace;
· Competitive salary;
· Coffee, cookies and corporate activities (how could it be without it).
We will send you the ROI calculator for PULSE75 within the next 24 hours.